Appian Stone - 70mm
Style, curb appeal and distinction that rivals other products.
- Designed for pedestrian & residential vehicular traffic
- Pattern comprised of three large scaled stones
- Textured finish
The Appian Way, a network of roads that featured tight fitting interlocking stones, was built in the third century BCE to provide for quick transportation of troops and supplies to the Roman Army. Brown's new Appian Pavers will give your hardscape projects a natural, authentic look reminiscent of Rome's ancient, golden age.
- Integrated system for residential applications
Comes with all three sizes combined:
- Square 13" x 13" x 2.76" (330mm x 330mm x 70mm)
- Small Rectangle 13" x 6.5" x 2.76" (330mm x 165mm x 70mm)
- Large Rectangle 19.5" x 13" x 2.76" (495mm x 330mm x 70mm)
- Blackwood Range
- Nipissing Range
- Driftwood Range
- Timberwood Range
Any questions? We’d love to hear from you!
Fill in the form below to send us an email.
Brown's Concrete Products Ltd.
3075 Herold Drive, Sudbury, ON, P3E 6K9
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 4:00pm